There was a time when I doubted my existence. But today, I embrace it.
1. I love my smile. Because I get dimples when I smile. All of the photos that I’ve got, you’d find me smiling in 99.99% of them. Because I don’t know how to pout or make stupid faces. I just know how to smile for a photograph.
2. I love how I strive towards making things perfect. Yes there is no such thing called perfection, but that feeling to make things better, to make them best in whatever way it’s possible, it just makes me curious.
3. I love how I am able to ignore people and things that shouldn’t matter. This has been a difficult lesson to learn because you always have this fear of log kya kahenge (what will people say). But I’ve learnt to have importance to myself and not others. I’ve learnt how to speak up my mind.
4. I love how I’ve been able to accept my imperfections. I have been able to accept the fact it’s okay to not be able to do everything, it’s fine to cry. It’s completely fine to have weaknesses.
5. I love how I’m trying to focus on positive things in life. By focusing on how I can’t achieve my goal, I have ended up failing in life. But by believing in my capabilities and by giving myself a chance, I’ve been able to take lil steps towards better things.
I thought this was going to be hard. But it wasn’t. Maybe because during my MA years, I really practiced about how I should put forth my strengths and weaknesses during an interview. I think I should do one about things I dislike about myself. What do you say?
What are the five things that you love about yourself?
In response to Cyranny’s 5 (more) things I like about myself
Let’s appreciate little things in life!
Seed of the week:
What was good about the first month of the decade? Continue reading How was the first month of 2020? Our Garden of Gratitude #12