An archive of my favourite posts I’ve written here. After all I should also get a chance to share my favourites with you.
- Who am I?– A poetry written to introduce myself.
- After Shower– When rain brings hope.
- The Road Taken– When life puts you in dilemmas.
- City Life– Describes the chaotic lifestyle of cities.
- Introspection– Examining thoughts.
- Void– An indescribable feeling.
- Mysterious– When smiles are dangerous.
- Shadows in the Cellar– When she became one with the shadows.
- Refugee– The grim side effects on the psyche of young children who witness the violence of war firsthand.
- Conjure– When the nature conjures.
- Who is she? Part I, Part II, Part III– A poem in three parts exploring the discovery of self.
- #SheMadeItHappen– A short poem I wrote for my Mumma.
- Memories and Stories, endings, life and much more.
- Run is the first Mulakaat. A meeting I had with myself one day. Talking about the busy schedules and running, you will be forced to ask yourself some existential questions.
- Jugalbandi- Alfaazon, Soch aur Jazbaaton ki is the third Mulakaat. This post talks about that day of the year when I understood a lot about myself and the society I live in.
- Who is disabled? is the nineth Mulakaat with a stranger who made me ask myself the question ,”Who is disabled?”
- A harsh punishment is the twelfth Mulakaat. It is an account of the day when I was hurt deeply because I was asked by a mother to beat her child for misbehaving in class.
- An Impact is the tenth Mulakaat. It was the day when I felt that my hardwork actually made an impact in a child’s life.
- Are we feminists?– What is feminism?
- Why do you fear to take that step?– Some questions asking you to overcome your fears so that years later you don’t regret that you didn’t take that chance today.
- The Ants– The dreams or fears of a psychopath?
- Just Breathe– When you need to simply your life.
- How can you love yourself this much?– A courageous answer to those who ask this question.
- How will you be happy tomorrow?– The conflict with present.
Last updated on March 1, 2018.