Let it Bleed is a weekly writing challenge where you’ll be prompted with a word, a phrase, a sentence, a question or a photo every Sunday.
* Addict * Always * Betray * Conspire * Fail * Fly * Goodbye * Love * Magic * Mirror * Moon * Mystery * Nostalgia *Pause * Scatter * Second chance * Shadows * Sunset * Thirst * Time *Transitory * Yearning * Vent * Winters * Zest *
- “How many people did you tell?”
- “I can hear them in the walls”
- “It was already too late.”
- “Let’s play it”
- “She sat there drinking her tenth cup of coffee.”
- “She woke, shivering, in the dark of the night.”
- “You can do it.”
- Interpret the prompt the way you like and write a piece of prose or poetry, fiction or non- fiction, anything that suits you.
- There are no length restrictions.
- Create Pingbacks to weekly posts so that I can add your piece to the weekly round-ups. You can comment directly on the weekly post also. Steps to create pingback-
- Copy the URL of this post.
- Type “Let it Bleed Challenge” in your blogpost, select it and click on the ‘Insert link’ icon in the formatting bar.
- Paste the URL of this post in the space provided under URL.
- You are all set to publish your post!
- Please do come back to the prompt post to make sure that your pingback has been created successfully.
- NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, like Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
- Create a pingback even if you are writing for an earlier prompt. I’ll share your piece.
- If you aren’t able to create pingbacks, drop a comment with the link to your post so that we can read it.
- Tag your post letitbleed to make it easier for other bloggers to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ pieces and let them know your views of their work.
- Make sure that you post by Saturday so that I can add your piece in the weekly round-up.