The prompt for this week is
“How many people did you tell?”
If you have any suggestions for prompts that you would want me and other participants to write on, do tell in comments section.
Round-up of week 16
- Thirst For Water – A Unique Title For Me
- Let it Bleed Challenge. Thirst. – Being Bipolar. Trying to break the Stigma!
- Tuberculosis and Me- the unlikely surprise – So Not Simple ©
And there was a beautiful poem written on the theme of event’s title. Here it is-
- Interpret the prompt the way you like and write a piece of prose or poetry, fiction or non- fiction, anything that suits you.
- There are no length restrictions.
- Create Pingbacks to this post so that I can add your piece to the weekly round-ups. You can comment directly on the weekly post also. Steps to create pingback-
- Copy the URL of this post.
- Type “Let it Bleed Challenge” in your blogpost, select it and click on the ‘Insert link’ icon in the formatting bar.
- Paste the URL of this post in the space provided under URL.
- You are all set to publish your post!
- Please do come back to this post to make sure that pingback has been created successfully.
- NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, like Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
- If you aren’t able to create pingbacks, drop a comment with the link to your post so that we can read it.
- Tag your post letitbleed to make it easier for other bloggers to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ work and let them know your views.
- Make sure that you post by Saturday so that I can add your piece in the weekly round-up.
Hope to see you all again this week and many more 🙂