Cyranny was giving away the Real Neat Blog Award and I took the opportunity to grab it because I liked the questions she asked. Cyranny’s Cove is one of the first blog’s I discovered where bloggers actually engaged with each other. Her posts make me feel happy and I’m you’ll find all the positivity you need if you visit her blog.
- Thank your nominator.
- Answer the ten questions they ask.
- Make up ten new questions for your own nominees.
- Nominate ten neat bloggers for this special honor.
- Contact your ten bloggers to let them know that they’ve been singled out for this momentous award.
- Have fun. This is purely for entertainment and passing a little bit of time, okay? No gloomy fusses need weigh in.
How do you think 10-year-old-You would feel about Today-You?
The best memory I have of 10-year-old me is sitting on a desk writing my test. I was sitting in the front row with a broken leg. No bones broken. After visiting the hospital early in the morning to get seven stitches on my foot, I forced my parents to take me to school so that I could take the test. This was on January 31, 2006. I was in Class 5.
Oh no! I am not trying to say that I was stressed about my academics. I wanted to write that test because my leg was broken, not my hands. I got a 46 on 50 on that test.
That little girl would be proud of who I am today because I have kept her alive in me.
Share one thing from your bucketlist (you haven’t made a bucketlist? There must be things you hope to accomplish before you die, right? Just pick one, hehehe)
I want to have a cottage in the Himalayas with a big room as my library.
Have you ever read a fellow blogger’s book? What book was that, and can you link the author here?
Nope, not yet.
What’s your favorite foreign country and why?
France. I heard that they force workoholics to go on vacations. And I love French language!
Who’s the last person you wrote a real letter to?
The last person I wrote letter to was V. I wrote it on her birthday. But we had lost touch. Glad that my detective eyes spotted her name on a friend’s post one lucky day! I sent her a photo of that letter.
What are you the most proud, about your blog?
The blog’s layout, especially the homepage. I know all of us read posts in the Reader yet I have worked really hard to design it.
What do you like the most about The Cove?
What’s a word you wish you’d never hear again? Why?
All abusive words.
What’s the biggest ”from you, to you” gift you ever got yourself?
Tell me something you wish people knew about yourself, that most people don’t?
I am a quiet person in real life. You’ve to take the initiative and make me feel comfortable, only then, you get to enter my zone.
My questions and I’m stealing half of them from Cyranny 😛
- How do you think 10-year-old-You would feel about Today-You?
- Share one thing from your bucketlist (you haven’t made a bucketlist? There must be things you hope to accomplish before you die, right? Just pick one, hehehe)
- Who’s the last person you wrote a real letter to?
- What are you the most proud, about your blog?
- What’s the biggest ‘from you, to you’ gift you ever got yourself?
- Tell me something you wish people knew about yourself, that most people don’t?
- What is happiness to you?
- Describe youself in one word.
- Describe yourself in one sentence.
- How are you feeling right now?
The floor is open to all. If you like the questions and would want to answer them, feel free to grab the award. Do pingback to this post, I’d like to read your answers! 🙂