I know I’m late Irut. My apologies. I have your post’s tab opened for more than a month now just to remind myself that I have pending tasks. (Yes, two more award posts are on the list. I don’t know how many I have skipped in the last two years :P)
So, without any further delay, let’s start. You can skip the rules 😉 and directly head over to read Irut’s questions an my answers.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
My answers to Irut’s questions
What is the best thing you enjoy about blogging?
Talking to people from around the world. Also, blogging has allowed me to be me.
Your favorite cuisine?
What makes you feel being a man / woman is a blessing?
Okay, this is a very difficult question because I consider myself an alien. So, I’m skipping this.
What technology or advancement of science scares you the most?
All technology. It’s the human mind which is disastrous. It’s on us if we use it for good things or bad things.
What technology or advancement of science amaze you the most?
The idea that I can make friends around the world sitting at my home.
What technology or advancement of science, you find to be futile?
Social media. It was supposed to
What is your biggest fetish?
My smile 🙂
What makes you cringe the most?
People coming late irk me like hell!
Favorite lyrics ? (mention 2 lines from the lyrics & the song name)
Har ghadi badal rahi hai roop zindagi
Chaav hai kabhi, kabhi hai dhoop zindagi
Har pal yahan jee bhar jiyo
Jo hai samaa kal ho na ho
If given a chance, would you fall in love with your first love again without the consequences changing?
I’d prefer loving myself more n more 🙂
My questions for the nominees:
- How are you feeling right now?
- Your favourite childhood memory?
- What activity have you picked up while staying at home?
- Sunsets or sunrises?
- Mountains or oceans?
- Books or movies?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What is success to you?
- What is happiness to you?
- What makes you genuinely happy?