- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. CHECK.
- Write a post to show your award. CHECK.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
The journey of my blog
This blog was made in 2014 just out of curiosity to try out every other social networking platform. I never really posted anything until mid-2015. My first post was a poem titled After Shower. I started blogging seriously in 2017 when I started the series called Mulakaatein. Posting once every week made me fall in love with blogging and the rest, as they say, is history.
Advice to new bloggers-
- Be a consistent blogger (Though I have terribly failed to be one!)
- Interact with other bloggers. Don’t just read posts and like them. Comment, add value, engage in conversations.
- Miles to go Before I sleep
- World of My Thoughts
- Ancient Skies
- Jenny Grace’s Poetry and Creative Writing Techniques
- KC’s place
- Frank J. Tassone
- Crumpled Stars
- Daily LGBTQ+ Discussions
Go check them out!
If you are reading this and want to participate, go ahead and participate. Do pingback to this post to notify me.