I wasn’t planning to take up this challenge for two major reasons- I am trying to come back to blogging and thus I don’t want to post everyday just for the sake of it; and April being exam time, I won’t be able to write much. Yet, I am here. Cyranny’s post about theme ideas made take it up. There was this theme running on in my mind for quite some time that I wanted to talk about here and when I realised that A-Z challenge may help me structure my thoughts, I decided to take the challenge. I’ll try my best to complete the challenge on time.
Being myself makes me happy. There is a sense of relief in doing what you actually want to do. Being myself makes me love myself more. I’m learning to be myself.
I’m not going to talk about how unique I am or how unique my journey has been. But I’m going to talk about the little things that each one of us faces in life, about how they I’ve come to embrace them over the past few years, of how I’ve accepted my not-so-easily acceptable feelings, thoughts and actions.
Join me as I share my journey of Learning to be Myself. I’ll add the links to all the posts about my journey in this post.
- April 1: I accept my imperfections
- April 2: I am learning to believe in myself again
- April 3: I cry
- April 4: Dared to dream again
- April 5: I can’t live up to your expectations
- April 6: When my faith in flight overpowered my fear of failure
- April 8: My garden of gratitude
- April 9: I choose happiness
- April 10: Impressing myself, not others
- April 11: The missing piece of my jigsaw puzzle
- April 12: I am a keen learner
- April 13: Letting go
- April 15: I make mistakes
- April 16: I will never give up on myself
- April 17: I am learning to be optimistic
- April 18: I play/pause as per my wish
- April 19: I prefer quality people
- April 20: I do not regret my decisions anymore
- April 22: I am selfish
- April 23: Time did heal me
- April 24: I understand myself better now
- April 25: Venting out is liberating
- April 26: I am worthy
- April 27: I am my xperiences
- April 29: Yes, I will try
- April 30: My zest for life