The prompt for this week is-
“You can do it,” she whispered.
If you have any suggestions for prompts that you would want me and other participants to write on, do tell in comments section.
Round-up of week 18
- Let It Bleed Challenge. Week 18 – Being bipolar. Trying to break the stigma!
- Let It Bleed — Get Off of My Lawn – This, That, and The Other
- Building Blocks – A Unique Title For
- Keto For Beginners via comments
Mondays I’m always scattered, doing several things at one time. Running about like a chicken that’s headless, especially now that a new pet is involved. Trying to write, do housework and more, never feeling like I’m accomplishing much. My mind wanders all over the place, I can’t even organize my own headspace!
- Interpret the prompt the way you like and write a piece of prose or poetry, fiction or non- fiction, anything that suits you.
- There are no length restrictions.
- Create Pingbacks to this post so that I can add your piece to the weekly round-ups. You can comment directly on the weekly post also. Steps to create pingback-
- Copy the URL of this post.
- Type “Let it Bleed Challenge” in your blogpost, select it and click on the ‘Insert link’ icon in the formatting bar.
- Paste the URL of this post in the space provided under URL.
- You are all set to publish your post!
- Please do come back to this post to make sure that pingback has been created successfully.
- NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, like Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
- If you aren’t able to create pingbacks, drop a comment with the link to your post so that we can read it.
- Tag your post letitbleed to make it easier for other bloggers to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ work and let them know your views.
- Make sure that you post by Saturday so that I can add your piece in the weekly round-up.
Hope to see you all again this week and many more 🙂