1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
1. Sunsets or Sunrise?
Sunsets.. they are peaceful.
2. Would you rather lie under a starry sky or would you climb a mountain?
Would lie under a starry sky.
3. What is your comfort food?
Mumma ke hath ka khaana (Food cooked by my mumma)
4. What are your pet peeves?
People not being punctual annoys me like hell.
5. How do you deal with stress?
I close my eyes and try to keep calm by deep breathing.
6. What is your first thought and first move when you meet someone for the first time?
Being an introvert, I just pass an awkward smile and would wait for the person to initiate the conversation.
7. What is your favourite saying?
Har kyun ka jawab nahi hota. (Every “why” doesn’t have an answer)
8. What was the last book you read or the last movie you saw? How was it?
Zindagi na milegi doobara, it’s a fabulous movie!
9. Describe yourself in one sentence.
An alien trying to make her ways with the world.
10. Sunny days or rainy nights?
Rainy days 😛
11. What are three things you can’t leave your house without?
My watch, wallet and water bottle.
If you are reading this and would like to participate, tell me in the comments section. I’d like to discover you and know more about you!
1. What inspires you to write?
2. Why do you write? What got you into blogging?
3. What is your favourite read? Why? Which book do you wish you had written?
4. Describe yourself in (a) one word (b) one sentence.
5. What event taught you the most in your life?
6. What do you love the most about yourself?
7. What characteristic(s) do you value in other people?
8. According to you, what is life?
9. What is writing to you?
10. Sunsets or Sunrises?
11. What do you see when you look out at the ocean?
I’m waiting to read your answers and know more about you. Pingback your answers to this post to notify me.