I’ve been nominated by Pia of Finally Unchained for Mystery Blogger Award. Do you love crime stories, detective fiction and mysteries? Go check out her blog to read them! Thankyou Pia, for considering me for this award!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
Three Things About Me
- I love sweets- chocolates, cakes, ice creams, laddoos, halwas, gujjiya (It’s Holi :P)
- I am going anti-social these days.
- People don’t get my name’s spelling right in the first time. Either they spell my first name wrong or the last or both 😀
- What is your first reaction to an obstacle or challenge?When I know I’ve to do it, I prepare myself mentally for the challenge. I may have self doubt. If I tell myself that I can do it, I know I will.
- What is your passion?I’m developing a love for reading and writing.
- What simple moment fills you with joy?My fav food and sweets make me joyful. Seeing a child makes me happy, it’s innocence, laughter, naughtiness.
- What do you see when you look out at the ocean?Though I’ve seen oceans only in movies and photos, but here is what I see-
The calmness of the expanse
The peaceful shades of blue
The mystery under its depths
The vastness at the horizon when it meets the sky
5. Funny question: sticky notes or post-its?
What are post-its? 😛 Sorry, idk 😀
Nominating only a few because I have four more award posts piled up.
- Sunset or Sunrise?
- According to you, what is life?
- Describe yourself in (a) one word (b) one sentence.
- What is that you would want your readers to know about you?
- Tell something funny about yourself.
The floor is open to everyone. If you want to aprticipate, let me know. I’ll tag you. Let me discover you fellow bloggers!
Keep smiling 😊