And now, the prompt for this week is-
“She sat there drinking
Her tenth cup of coffee”
If you have any suggestions for prompts that you would want me and other participants to write on, do tell in comments section.
- Interpret the prompt the way you like and write a piece of prose or poetry, fiction or non- fiction, anything that suits you.
- There are no length restrictions.
- Create Pingbacks to this post so that I can add your piece to the weekly round-ups. You can comment directly on the weekly post also. Steps to create pingback-
- Copy the URL of this post.
- Type “Let it Bleed Challenge” in your blogpost, select it and click on the ‘Insert link’ icon in the formatting bar.
- Paste the URL of this post in the space provided under URL.
- You are all set to publish your post!
- If you aren’t able to create pingbacks, drop a comment with the link to your post so that we can read it.
- Tag your post letitbleed to make it easier for other bloggers to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ work and let them know your views.
- Make sure that you post by Saturday so that I can add your piece in the weekly round-up.
Round-up of week 6
- Intentional Silence – MY THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE
- Snap – randomwriter
- The Over thinker – Words and Mayhem
- Let it Bleed #6 – Revenge of Eve
- Photograph – wattpadpromo
- Let it bleed challenge, week 6 – suziland too or obsolete childhood
- Unspoken – Randomness Inked
Another post from week 5 (LiB Prompt- Love)
Do give your feedback on these blogs to encourage the bloggers 😇
Hope to see you all again this week and many more 🙂