I’m very happy as I write this post! We got 7 participants last week. Thankyou for showing your love and constant support. I love you all!
If you have any suggestions for prompts that you would want me and other participants to write on, do tell in comments section.
And now, the prompt for this week is a photograph.
- Interpret the prompt the way you like and write a piece of prose or poetry, fiction or non- fiction, anything that suits you.
- There are no length restrictions.
- Create Pingbacks to this post so that I can add your piece to the weekly round-ups. You can comment directly on the weekly post also. Steps to create pingback-
- Copy the URL of this post.
- Type “Let it Bleed Challenge” in your blogpost, select it and click on the ‘Insert link’ icon in the formatting bar.
- Paste the URL of this post in the space provided under URL.
- You are all set to publish your post!
- If you aren’t able to create pingbacks, drop a comment with the link to your post so that we can read it.
- Tag your post letitbleed to make it easier for other bloggers to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ work and let them know your views.
- Make sure that you post by Saturday so that I can add your piece in the weekly round-up.
Round-up of week 5
- Love as a Mantra – MY THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE
- Let it Bleed: LOVE – suziland too or obsolete childhood
- Magic – randomwriter
- Let it Bleed Challenge – Love – The Bag Lady
- I See It- wattpad promo
- Let it bleed – Weekly prompt challenge 5- Words and Mayhem
- How can you love yourself so much?- Randomness Inked
There was one more lovely post from week 4 (LiB Prompt- Addict) which couldn’t be added as I didn’t receive a pingback. Here it is-
Do give your feedback on these blogs to encourage the bloggers 😇
Hope to see you all again this week and many more 🙂