The prompt for this week is-
- Interpret the prompt the way you like and write a piece of prose or poetry, fiction or non- fiction, anything that suits you.
- There are no length restrictions.
- Create Pingbacks to weekly posts so that I can add your piece to the weekly round-ups. You can comment directly on the weekly post also.
- Tag your post letitbleed to make it easier for other bloggers to find it in the Reader.
- Read other participants’ work and let them know your views.
- Make sure that you post by Friday so that I can add your piece in the weekly round-up.
Round-up of last week
- “Let it Bleed” challenge – suziland too or obsolete childhood
- The pact – Playing with words
- The Mirror – Randomness Inked
Looking forward to read more of your work.